You may be starting out in the screen industries or you may be a seasoned professional looking to develop or update your skills – perhaps just network with other people in the same area or line of work as you. North Sea Screen Partners can guide you on the best places to go throughout the region for the area you’re interested in. And threw are events and workshops where you can network and discover new opportunities.
Here's how we’ll be helping:
- Promoting educational, training, knowledge and skills bases across film, digital media, animation, television and media industries across the countries of the North Sea Region.
- Collecting and putting out information on universities, colleges and courses.
- Developing a work placement programme for learners undertaking full-time education.
- Establishing an academic transfer programme for educational staff and fostering collaborative working sharing of best practice.
- Delivering educational classes to learners in academic institutions.
- Establishing a trans-national work placement programme to give academic staff the opportunity to work in an professional/industrial context within the NSR network of media production businesses to enhance professional development and practice.
- Developing a Master Class programme by film, digital media, animation, television and media industry professionals.
- Developing a benchmarking pilot on the feasibility of a European rating system for qualifications in the North Sea region.
Lead Partner for Learn